Sunday 30 October 2011

So Excited!!

OK so NanoWrimo (National Novel Writing Month) is in a couple of days and I'm shaking in my new winter boots. I feel nervous and excited all at once...I mean who can contain so much excitement. I can already feel the adrenaline running through my veins and to be honest...

I JUST WANT TO START NOW!!

But I can't. I have to wait until the 1st of November, like everyone else, to start writing. Now I'm a little bit worried as the goal is to write 50,000 words in the space of 30 days.
With a few kicks up the butt...I WILL survive. Although I have some resentment towards my college at the moment. They don't give us any days of the week off... :(

I hope to make some new friends who can handle my everyday babble and love it.

Anyhoo.
Bye for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment