Sunday 13 November 2011

Random Ramble

Ok, first I'm going to start off by saying... HI
The second week of NaNo is coming to an an end and I'm a little behind but I can catch up soon enough.
I'm writing a YA fiction (young adult) and I have to say it's really hard. I have twelve main characters and to give all of them equal say in my story, has been hard, but even that's an understatement.

I hope I can do my characters and the plot, from my story, justice. At the moment my story is going in a good direction but I don't want it to go off the rails to the point where I don't know what I'm talking about or where to end it. 
Every time I ask my sister a question she has a go at me because NaNo is about just flowing. Just go with your first instinct, your first feeling and I had a hard time with that because I don't really like being wrong or feeling like I'm not writing to the best of my ability. 
I'm ready for week 3, I just hope I can do better this week, on the word count :P


Now, on to Justin Bieber. I know some people may disagree but I think that the song 'Christmas Eve' is... WOW!
Even some of the Bieber hating girls in my year HAD to admit the song was just, indescribable!
His whole Christmas album is brilliant, and I don't really understand why so many people dislike him so much. He's a young, aspiring singer and he is an inspiration to many people, young and old, all over the world.
I don't understand why people make up all these rumours about celebrities, and granted some of the allegations about many celebrities are true, but come on...

Justin Bieber getting a 19 year old girl pregnant?
Who knows what to believe...
Although in an interview I watched of Mariah Yeater she was quite convincing and I found myself asking why she would lie about something like that, but I don't think it's true.  
She said, and I quote "His whole demeanor changed." She also said he became more aggressive. I doubt many girls would believe that Justin Bieber is like this

If she is lying she has brought a lot of trouble on herself. She could face statutory rape charges and possibly go to jail for two years, and I don't think that is worth it for money. Apparently paternity tests "run in the family" and she also accused two other people before bringing in the Justin story. 





4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say, you're doing amazingly awesome in nano this year. It's your first time challenging yourself to such a feat but you haven't let the huge word count intimidate you into bowing out or making excuses.

    I'm very proud of you, no matter how your novel turns out, always be proud that you wrote and completed your very first novel at 16.

    As far as JB goes, LOL - Awww, he's only a boy but we live in a world of superficial, shallow and narrow minded people. It's easier to hate, pick on and abuse others, especially those in the lime light than it is to be introspective and self improving. Age doesn't even register unfortunately.

    I admire you're loyalty to an artist you like regardless of all the negative exposure they get. You like who you like. Remember though, be more loyal to the music than the musician, they're humans too.

    Happy Blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks noah!!
    I just want to say that I'm so proud of you too, but then again I always knew that you would do brilliant in NaNo because you're so dedicated and imaginative.

    Lol, I hope you're not laughing at Justin :P
    I feel so sorry for him, but also for the girl. If she's lying then I will wonder what made her make things like that up. And yes don't worry, I'm loyay to his music more than him. :D

    And happy blogging to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sugar. ;)

    Dedication, discipline and all those other big words take practice, and the only thing that can drive you to practice even when you fall off the wagon is passion. If you're passionate and in love with whatever it is you do or want to do, eventually, motivating yourself will be easier, never easy, just easier. Imagination also takes practice.

    Why would I laugh at Justin? I'm not. I think that's a good point you made about the girl, fans will probably automatically attack her but there are obviously issues she has within herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah ok :D good :P And I know, it just takes the right thing to motivate me and I haven't found it yet, unfortunately. I should take a leaf out of your book.
    I'm proud of you too. Then again when am I never not proud of you? If that makes sense lol I LOVE YOU :*

    ReplyDelete