Thursday 27 October 2011

My First Time

Hm... This is my first time doing a blog and weirdly enough, I have no clue what to write. I'm not going to write about anything specific, I'm just going to babble and make myself look totally bonkers and hope you guys get a kick out of it.

I'm 16 and I have a twin (Not identical) who I love and we both go to Sixth Form College. All of our friends are as crazy as we are… this just makes us even more outrageous.


My favourite colour is purple and I'm currently (very!!) obsessed with Ed Sheeran and his ginger hair <3. 
As you can tell by the name of my blog...I'm overly weird and wacky and sometimes have no control of when and where the crazy side will appear.

According to my sisters', who also own straightjackets, I have an alter ego called Gnarls and he's an aggressive and very obnoxious boy (lol) and maybe I do, but I won’t meet him so what can I say? NOTHING!
                                  

On to more normal stuff... Today I was meant to do some writing because like my sister (Thawriterzsoundtrack.blogspot.com) I’m passionate about writing and I hope I'm pretty good at it and I hope to get somewhere with it, someday.

Bye for now :D

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to remember what colour my jacket was, I swear it was black and gold, no? :D

    And I don't know why I'm talking past tense, I know it's under a pile of clothes in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think it was all colours of crazy

    and true, I think we need to look for that so we can strap you in :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Hey!

    I found my jacket and it is black and gold. HA! Like I could pull off all colours of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol :P Yeah sure you couldn't. Give me your jacket as soon as possible so we can lock you up in it, you're obviously delusional. :D

    ReplyDelete