Monday 19 December 2011

Can't Wait For The Holidays

So, we have a week left until college is over and I'm completely drained. I've had a lot of work and early mornings. I've never been so tired in my life... Ok maybe I have but at this point I really can't remember.

I've been doing nothing but Psychology, English and Performing Arts but now with two days left I'm about to explode with excitement at the amount of sleep I'm going to get. I'm not really happy that we only get two and a half weeks off but, beggars can't be choosers. 

I have to say... I think I'm in love with Drake's new album. I mean, he never ceases to amaze me with how honest he is. He talks about everything from his mum to how many girls he's had. He's probably had too many to count but who's judging him.
I think when it comes to Drake you have to listen to his lyrics to understand where he's come from and how much it's taken him to get to where he is. He pours his heart out in his songs and I think that's a good thing to do because fans respond to honesty and real lyrics better than rappers talking about hoes and guns and jail, but that's just my opinion.

On to X factor. I'm glad that Little Mix won, I guess, but I really did want Marcus to win. He was so humble and sweet and kind. Everyone was saying that it was a fix but as usual the judges and everyone else involved in the show said different. There were even allegations that many black people accused the show of not letting Misha B win because she was "Too black." What can you do...

My new obsession: Korean dramas.
I can't get enough of them, I love how fashionable the characters are and I'm even more in love with the language.I just think that they're so good with their emotions.. the crying and the happiness or being angry. Not to mention that all of them are so cute. <3 I can't even tell you how many dramas I've watched. Films and Programmes. I love it. Aah

I've been so addicted to Twitter these past few days. When I first signed up to the site I was confused as to how it worked but now... I can get enough of the tweets and everyday I find a new account to follow and I love how many quotes I can relate to.

Until next time, Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment